This is a Heading.
GLADSTONE MASSAGE VIP
Do you want to save money when getting massages?
Do you feel you need massages but don't have the time to book in?
Do you feel that massages are a luxury item and you do not deserve them frequently?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, please the learn button below to see how we can help you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOT Rock MASSAGE
What is A HOT ROCK & RELAX massage? (HOT STONE)
- along your spine
- on your stomach
- on your chest
- on your face
- on your palms
- on your feet and toes
- Gladstone Massage therapists may hold heated stones as they massage your body using Swedish massage techniques such as:
- long strokes
- circular movements
What are the benefits?
- Helps relieve muscle tension and pain
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes sleep
- May help relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases
- May boost immunity
Risk & Warnings when getting hot rock massage
- a bleeding disorder or take blood thinners
- burns on your skin
- open wounds
- a history of blood clots
- had surgery in the last 6 weeks
- a fracture or severe osteoporosis
- a low platelet count (thrombocytopenia)
The health benefits of A LYMPHATIC massage
Requirements for benefit payment of remedial massage services at Gladstone Massage will attract a Medibank (Private Health) benefit only if services are provided to patients with an eligible Medibank (Private Health) cover and by a therapist that’s recognised by Medibank (Private Health) and has a current Medibank (Private Health) provider number. Services delivered to patients with an eligible Medibank (Private Health) cover but by therapists that aren’t recognised by Medibank (Private Health) will not will not will not attract any benefit payment.